Are you hoping to get a website running? Eager to publish a book or get your branding or logo sorted out for your business or cause? Struggling to find designer or publishing service who understands that you have a unique niche? Would you like to work with me on your project? And save 20%?
Hello Lovely is offering a 20% saving to anyone who books any work and they quote 'Walk In Our Shoes' on their enquiry. All you have to do is pop over to Hello Lovely and drop me a line!
As you might already know I'm a designer by trade and training. I provided the new website for World Childless Week 2018, created the social media images and the branding package so that founder Steph Phillips and all the Champions can raise awareness through their social media channels with eye-catching graphics. I've also worked with United Parcels Service, United Business Media, IPC, Teenage Cancer Trust and many small businesses too.
I'd love to work with clients who are childless not by choice, and to support you. With over twenty years of award-winning experience in publishing and marketing design, a Masters degree in graphic design and typography and a growing business, I am always interested in my clients and love to work with people who want to learn and create. Hello Lovely offers the following services
- Branding packages (4 levels suitable for small businesses, freelancers and large companies).
- Website design using Squarespace or WordPress with training.
- Self-publishing support providing a range of services including development and copyediting, design and marketing.
- Book design including print and ebook, text pages and covers across fiction, reference and education.
- Illustration and artwork commissioning for books and websites.
Discount applies to design services only and not to external suppliers such as printers, web hosting or image sites who costs are excluded from the offer. Offer ends 31st December 2018.